Crosskey combines big-league IT capabilities with flexibility, engagement and a personal touch. We make it easier to create new revenue from financial services, getting you to market faster with the right offering. Our expertise covers everything from traditional banking to eBanking, card & mobile payments and capital markets. A subsidiary of Ålandsbanken, we have offices in Mariehamn, Stockholm, Helsinki and Turku. Our customers span the Nordics and they include Ålandsbanken, S-Pankki, DNB and Marginalen Bank. Familiarize yourself further with us via the following link: https://www.crosskey.fi/
As an ideal candidate your skill set matches our tech-stack and most importantly we hope you have gained relevant experience working with .NET-technologies, C#, or other equivalent technologies. Furthermore, knowledge around relational databases, user interface and API development are seen as a great advantage. As a person you will fit our team if you are a self-starter with good team working skills. We also appreciate interest towards investing and funds in general.
We offer you:
- An easy-going, collaborative and informal work environment with high team spirit
- A chance to work in a team of highly skilled experts
- A great position to work and develop yourself further with modern technologies
- Low hierarchy and broad opportunities to affect our ways of working by bringing new ideas to the table
- An employer who cares about your well-being; E.g. We offer benefits like extensive health care, electric bikes, office snacks and one paid exercise hour per week.
- Remote working possibilities and flexible working hours
We require you to:
- Have a relevant study background from IT-field
- Be a proactive person with good communication skills with the team
- Be fluent in English language
We consider as an asset:
- Previous experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365-based systems
- Familiarity with agile methodologies e.g. Scrum
- Statistical computing and programming skills with Matlab and R
- Interest in investing
- Swedish and/or Finnish language skills
In this position you will be employed directly to Crosskey Banking Solutions. The selected person will be subjected to a security clearance.
Sounds like you? Please submit your CV and optional motivation letter in PDF-format by latest 19.1.2021 via our application system. Please also feel free to mention your salary expectation, possible Github-profile (or similar) and the earliest possible starting date in your application documents. Remember to use the application system, we do not accept applications by email.
For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Tittamari Bilund (+358 50 551 3395, email@example.com).