We are a technology partner specialized in developing and maintaining financial IT systems and platforms. We do not try to enable the entire financial industry to operate on a single platform, making it too extensive and difficult to use the system. We believe that system developed for a specific need is the most flexible, cost-effective and reliable. In addition to our market-leading system, our customers appreciate rapid deployment, customization and support. You can familiarize yourself with Lendiron here.
Financial technology company Lendiron Group is growing fast and hence looking for Software Developer to join the team in either Kuopio or Helsinki. Lendiron’s FinTech solutions’ demand is growing, clients are even bigger and SaaS solutions are even more popular. Now would be an ideal time to jump in the development team as our SaaS business is growing and we are planning to enter international markets
We hope you have a development-oriented mindset and you have the drive to continuously improve and broaden your skillset. We value independent problem-solving skills – however, our team consists of highly-experienced and supportive developers who are happy to help and share knowledge. We are preferably looking for developers to join the team in Kuopio as most of the current developers are working there, but working at the Helsinki office (or remotely) is also negotiable.
We require you to:
- Solid programming skills with PHP
- be familiar with HTTP based APIs
- Previous work experience or some other evidence to showcase your skills (e.g. hobby projects). We are also warmly welcoming senior-level developers.
- Willingness to learn new technologies and develop yourself
- Fluent English skills
We consider as an asset:
- Interest in and/or understanding of the finance sector and financial technology
- Skills with information security
- Skills with test automation
We can offer you:
- A possibility to join an internationally growing company and to become a FinTech expert
- International and at the same time cozy and laid-back team spirit – we are doing also international client projects and yet we invest in the wellbeing of our employees – at Lendiron, work-life balance is respected
- Great possibilities for professional growth and development: e.g. external training provided by the employer and a possibility to broaden your role into a direction you wish
- A chance to travel abroad as soon as the circumstances allow it
- Competitive salary and fringe benefits such as a cottage available for staff’s personal use in Tahko, and lunch & sports benefit
- Flexibility on work hours and a possibility for remote work – as long as the job is done, it doesn’t matter what time of day you are working
Sounds like you? Please submit your CV and motivation letter in PDF format by the latest 22nd of October via our application system. Please also mention your salary request and the earliest possible starting date in your application documents. Remember to use the application system, we do not accept applications by email. In this position, you will be employed directly by Lendiron.
For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Jessica Vilppula (+358 50 539 5987, jessica.vilppula[at]atalent.fi).