Prosys OPC is an agile company of 20 people, delivering both demanding customized software solutions and industrial IoT technologies. Our customers are from 45 countries around the world with a focus on Central and Northern Europe. We strive to invest in well-being at work and good teamwork where everyone has the opportunity to participate in improving working conditions. We take responsibility for all the products and solutions we make together and you have the opportunity to bring new ideas to our house. We invest in quality and strive to be the best in the world in our field. You can familiarize yourself with Prosys OPC and our client projects here: https://www.prosysopc.com/
Currently we are looking for a Software Engineer (.NET, C#) to join our development team. In this position you have an opportunity to grow professionally and become an expert of industrial internet technologies! First you will focus on developing customized software solutions for our domestic clients. These are enterprise systems for digital leaders of their industries. As your experience and skills grow, you have an opportunity to be part of our international client projects, especially related to OPC UA, the Industry 4.0 communication and other industrial internet technologies.
Your day to day tasks consist of developing for example high level APIs and integration microservices, using modern tools and technologies to satisfy our various customer requirements. Depending on your skills and interests, you may also participate in frontend development. You might be working for more than one client project at a time, which typically last from a couple of weeks to over a year. All work is done from our office in Otaniemi, Espoo so you’ll get to work closely with our team, consisting of 20 software development professionals. As an organization Prosys OPC is flat, agile and growing.
This role can be adjusted according to your prior experience and interests; you can be an experienced developer or in the beginning of your career. More important is your interest in programming and learning. We expect you to have experience in software development and skills in .NET and C#. We are preferably looking for someone who could work full-time. However, some flexibility with work hours can be negotiated if you need to finalize your studies, for example.
- An interest in programming and software development
- An understanding of .NET and programming skills in C#
- Work experience in software development
- An ability for logical thinking and problem solving
- Good skills in English
We consider as an asset:
- Skills in Finnish
- Relevant hobbies / side projects
- Relevant technical studies
- Experience from B2B businesses, industrial production or automation
- A position which enables your professional growth and becoming an expert of industrial internet technologies
- A chance to work as part of a team at our own office – we won’t lease you to clients
- Easy-going colleagues and shared interest for technologies
- An opportunity to work in international client projects and even travelling abroad to meet the clients, if that’s what you are interested in
- Good introduction and support from colleagues. You will be paired with a mentor to kickstart your journey with us
- Training to master our core technologies (e.g. OPC UA)
- Flexibility in work hours, competitive salary and benefits (e.g. broad health care, dental care, massage, Smartum)
In this position, you will be employed directly to Prosys OPC.
Sounds like you? Please submit your application letter and CV (in PDF) by latest 26th of September 2019 here: https://apply.atalent.fi/prosys-opc-software-engineer-net-c-9-2019 Please mention your salary request and possible starting date and attach any links that could be useful for us to check out (for instance GitHub, Bitbucket, LinkedIn).
For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Anna Kerava (+358 44 204 9486, anna.kerava[at]atalent.fi).