Ametek is a world leader in the design, development, manufacture, and sale of radiation detection components used in X-ray and gamma-ray detection. These are used primarily in X-ray spectroscopy, for analytical chemistry in laboratory and portable applications, and in nuclear and space research.
We are looking for a detail-oriented and driven Technical Process Operator for Ametek Finland. Your responsibilities include the execution of daily production processes in a clean room environment. You will be working with the production processes of radiation detectors, radiation windows and other products of the Company. A typical process length varies from 1-4 weeks and includes all in all 20-30 stages. You will be surrounded by a team of experts that provide you the support you need to succeed. In the beginning you will work side-by-side with an experienced mentor, who will help you get familiar with your role.
- Working with regular production of radiation detectors, radiation windows and other products of the Company.
- Together with your team scheduling and prioritizing manufacturing activities to ensure on-time, on-target deliveries
- Technical background (B.sc/M.sc.) for example in chemistry, biotechnology, medtech or related. If you are skilled we might also consider background as a laboratory technician.
- You have an eye for details and a structured and disciplined working style
- You enjoy working on tasks that require good manual dexterity
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
- Fluent language skills English, both written and oral
Ametek Inc. requires their employees to do a substance test. Because our Espoo office space is located in a building that is administered by VTT, all employees are required to pass the Finnish Security Intelligence Service’s security screening.
We consider as an asset:
- Earlier work experience in similar tasks in a clean room or laboratory environment
- Finnish language skills
We are a small team of experts embedded to a larger corporation, so you’ll get the perks of a flat and agile team, but also the benefits and support from a corporation giant with annual sales over 5 billion. At Ametek, we hear your vision and give you the chance to affect our processes. The quality of our product is our pride, and we recognize mistakes as learning opportunities. We give you the space and support to learn from them. Our organisation culture is open and active, we trust our employees and want to provide them a stable, yet diverse work atmosphere.
In this position you will be employed directly to Ametek Finland Oy.
Sound like you? Please submit your application letter and CV by latest 31.10.2019 here: https://apply.atalent.fi/ametek-technical-process-operator-10-2019. Please mention your salary request and possible starting date in your application documents.
You can familiarize yourself with Ametek here: https://www.ametek.com/. For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Milla Saari (+358 50 524 1998, milla.saari[ät]atalent.fi).
What’s it like to work at Ametek? Check it out yourself.